- Preheat oven to 180ºC on Static Steam.
- In a bowl, whisk together the parsley, capers, onion, anchovies, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate for up to 1 week. Stir and taste for seasoning before using.
- In a medium bowl coat chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of a pepper grinder. Heat a non stick frying pan on a medium heat and seal the chicken thighs, about 2 minutes on each side. Then transfer to a clean bowl.
- In a medium ovenproof baking dish, bring the chicken broth to a simmer on the cooktop. Add the chicken thighs, place dish in the oven on middle shelf, until the chicken is just cooked through. (About 20 minutes
Drain the chicken and cut into thin crosswire slices. Mix in a bowl with the sauce and serve warm with crusty bread.