- To make the Chermoula place garlic, onion, herbs, lemon, ras el hanout and salt in a food processor and blitz on high speed for 20 seconds. Scrape
sides with a spatula and, whilst blitzing further on high speed, slowly drizzle in olive oil until mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- Rub Chermoula Paste all over chicken and refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 170ºC, Combi Steam function.
- Toss par boiled potatoes in extra olive oil and salt and place on oven tray with marinated chicken. Use a hard, flat utensil to squash (or ‘smash’) your potatoes and bake everything for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 74ºC.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from oven, carve and serve with Greek yoghurt and a generous squeeze of lemon juice.